Sunday 8 January 2012

TV and films

Hellooo
Saw  'Bridesmaids' over the Christmas period with Daughter. So so funny. It has many many cringeworthy moments but it was so hilarious. The scene set in the bridal shop was one of the funniest I have ever seen. Kristen Wigg is the main character but it essentially an ensemble piece, all of the other characters are essential to the story. My very favourite person was Megan played by the wonderful Melissa McCarthy. Watch it, its not just a chck flick.
BBC continue to deliver with the second series of Sherlock. I love it. Words cannot describe how much I love it. Writing, acting, directing, it is all much too good. I only hope they are not going to stop making it after this, as the last episode of the current 3 contains the seminal scene at Rickenbach Falls where Moriarty seemingly defeats Holmes. I am worried that they will see this as a good place to finish it off. I am praying they do not. I know that Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman both have other projects but please let them do another series.....I mean it's only 3 episodes a year for crying out loud!
Speak to ya soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment